Machine-to-Machine Device Management
We live in a time when the number of mobile devices deployed globally matches the world’s population, and yet we are still at the forefront of mobile evolution. Seamless connectivity is a way of life that drives expectations of real-time, convenience-driven automation.
Those expectations are propelling advances in connected cars, home automation, mobile health and a variety of vertical industries, all enabled by transformations in machine-to-machine (M2M) communications.
The Mformation Machine-to-Machine Device Management platform enables you to capitalize on this growth and support the billions of new devices emerging in the marketplace.
Leveraging the thought leadership that has made Mformation the predominant global provider of mobile device management and a core component of carrier networks worldwide, the Mformation’s M2M Management solutions are designed to address increasingly complex architectures and profoundly simple devices.
Leading-edge Mformation solutions that have been key to the evolution of network-based device management are critical to the success of connected car ecosystems, connected homes, health and living, connected cities and connected industries: all verticals that benefit from remote or automated detection, monitoring and diagnostics.
Device Management Server: The base framework for all device management capabilities.
- Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) standards-based server
- In-network installation or cloud-hosted solution
- Multi-tenant architecture with hardened partitions
- Scalable support for hundreds of millions of endpoints on a single instance
- Robust administration interface with scheduling and reporting
- Automatic detection of devices as they attach to the network
- Progressive view of actions, messages, and transactions
- Automated notification system
- Rich Web-services APIs for easy integration
Endpoint Solutions: A range of deployment options for complete end-to-end management of connected endpoints, including:
- Extensive portfolio of certified clients and endpoints
- Support for a wide range of OMA-defined management objects
- Extensibility to proprietary devices and machines
- Source code device client for easy integration by equipment manufacturers
- Top-tier device certification and interoperability programs